
适读年纪:3-6岁
妈妈们为什么总是这么啰嗦呢?咱们今日故事的小主人公也有相同的困惑,咱们来看看她的妈妈又啰嗦了些什么吧。
· 正· 文· 来· 啦·
My goldfish never moans at me.
我的金鱼历来不跟我啰嗦。
She never says,"Don t climb that tree."
她历来不说:“不要爬那棵树。”
She never tells me ,"Don t throw stones."
她从不会对我说:“别扔石头。”
But Mum just moans and moans and moans.
但是妈妈总是啰嗦,啰嗦,啰嗦。
"Don t dig holes."
“别挖洞。”
"Don t pick that rose."
“别摘那朵玫瑰。”
"Don t untie your sister s bows."
“别解开你妹妹的蝴蝶结。”
"Hang that coat up."
“把那件外套挂起来。”
"Dry that bowl."
“擦干那个碗。”
"Don t mix jam with soap and coal."
“别果酱,番笕和煤混在一同。”
"Come on,slowcoach, hurry up ."
“托付,小磨蹭,快点儿。”
"Eat that toast."
“吃掉那片烤面包”
"Don t drop that cup."
“别摔了那只杯子。”
"Fold those clothes up ."
“叠好那些衣服。”
"Blow your nose."
“擦干你的鼻涕。”
"Did you dry between your toes?"
“你把脚趾缝儿擦干了吗?”
"Hold my hand to cross the road ."
“过马路的时分拉住我的手。”
"Don t eat that —you might explode!"
“别吃那个—你会吃撑的!”
"Go to bed."
“去睡觉。”
"Don t suck your thumb."
“别吸你的拇指。”
I wish my goldfish was my mum.
真希望我的金鱼是我的妈妈。
END
感触美,发现爱,启迪才智。
孩子,我要给你最好的生长。










